Friday 20 November 2009

#6

S'up? Nutin? Me either. Just watched The Beautiful People. I seriously love love love that program soooo much. Tre good. It was about a Eurovision in the 90s' this week. Other than that, watching Children in Need, which is okay, although I can never watch the sad videos. There just to sad. John Barrowmen's performance was good, but it just reminded me of that Guitar Hero ad. with the Playboy bunnies. Also, much excitement as to the Doctor Who trail. I actually squealed! I love the Ood so much, with their, their... squid mouths. Not that much else going on today, we had a non-uniform day, so I wore a ripped Guns n' Roses tee, cardigan, lumberjack shirt (UniQlo, It was in Elle as well), powder blue cords, and purple DM's. My Big Gay Friend Marc wore the most fabulous outfit too, but more importantly, he wore Rennie's bra and chicken fillets (!), and rainbow fake eyelashes (!!). He was 'making an LGBT statement'. Yeah, right Marc. Sure. I think he just wanted attention to be honest. Quite annoyed with Roche, because she has been going around telling all the cute guys my bra size! Seriously Roche, that's not smooth. Not smoooooooth at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)