Saturday 21 November 2009

#7

I have not actually got much of my to-do list done today so far, as I got sidetracked into helping my mum with the horses. They are not actually hers, or mine, either. But she does all the morning and / or evening stuff, quite often actually, through out the week. And since I was not meeting up with Ellen and Marc this weekend, so I had time to waste. I do enjoy it, as it is a four mile 'round walk, and the horses are funny. That was fun. And on the way back from the stables, at around 1.30pm, I was thinking 'it's nice out, maybe I'll go for a jog when we get back. " As soon as I announce my health plan to Mother said ... The powers that be decided that, no, I will not go for a jog, because it started raining. A lot. Well, if the heavens will is for me to be a fat bastard, so be it. Chips all 'round? Never mind, I'll go tomorrow. Hopefully.


Other than I Wont I want my attitude to exercise, nothing else has really happened. I am working on Rose's wolf, which will be part of birthday present. Along with three Oxford's notebook. Of which, she is obsessed. I've got her all of them but the purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)