Sunday 22 November 2009

#9

All chances of possible fitness, completely down the drain. After taking my, less than grateful, old dog for a two mile drag, I sat at home browsing blogs + watching Ugly Betty on youtube. Not to bad, but then me and mum went to the shops. Ah, we bought Haribo + Freddo + crisps, oh my! Never mind. It's Sunday. I'm not too bothered because I've lost a few pounds anyway. Currently listening to Radio 1, what's new, I always listen to this channel. Am seriously obsessed with Scott Mills. I lurve him, he is just awesome.




Anyways, whilst we were walking to the shops we dropped into the garden centre 'round the corner from our house because we needed more dog treats for It. I casually dropped hints to the conversation about goldfish. I want some sooooo bad. Not poncy tropical fish, just two simple, but different (so I can name them), plain £1 goldfish. Ideally in a cute cartoon style goldfish bowl. But they are quite expensive, so I'll stick to the cheapy bowls. :3. I also want to have a lil' bridge or something silly to put in the bottom. Right now, mum is making a banana + apricot + walnut cake. Yum. I love cake. Hehe. I bet I sound like a right fatty. Back to work tomorrow morning, eugh, but at least my bike is fixed, so I don't have to get in quite as early. Even though I do like having time to fritter about when I get back. I'm so much more of a morning person than a night person. I am not even joking. I am the worst at sleepovers. Ellen + Marc + I are up on the roof usually (so very cool, it should be in a teen movie), and I get tired around 2am. Sounds bad, but I used to worse. My staying up span has increased at least an hour or so.


Loving this song, even though it's old, kinda.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)