Sunday 6 December 2009

#15

Had a very good weekend. I went to Stagecoach with Ellen and Dale yesterday, it was an open fun day. Quite good. Don't plan on going to Stagecoach in the long run, since drama and stuff is only really a hobby for me. But the acting wasn't the interesting part. Unbeknownst to me, I was flirting my arse off with this guy who is a regular goer to Stagecoach. Last time I saw him, he was a fat little runt. He still seemed a little chubby, but he was 'aw' cute. And he started it!! Anyways, after that I ventured out to wait at Tesco’s for Roche and Rose, but (as I guessed) they didn't show. Our plans weren't set in stone so it was a gamble to start with anyway. And Dale wouldn't show me where Roche lives (she apparently 'betrayed' him), so I had to guess. Which I did. And guessed correctly first time, may I add. We were just kicking about at hers for a while. Her house is about the most Christmassy house in the world! Every spare little inch of space was covered in something with Santa on it. Then we called Rose over to hers, got the bus back to mine and chilled. Roche couldn't stay over, which was crap. But me and Rose had fun preparing for Cobra by listening to While The City Sleeps... and Viva La Cobra over and over and over and over again. Fun!


(But damn you look good and I'm druuuunk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)