Tuesday 29 December 2009

#22

Watching Sister Act two, one of my all time favourite films. We went sales shopping yesterday, except the sales were so bad. I actually spent most of my money in various Starbucks and Costas. There were lots of various sushi, juice, and muffin stales around the shopping centre (which I also spent a lot of money on). But I did get some stuff from Topshop and Next. Oh, and some cute lil' Vans, just plain purple sneakers. We (the Motherbeast and I) went to Wagamamas for tea, as if we hadn't eaten enough. But it was bloody lovely, I had, uhm, well I can't remember what it was called, but one of the dishes we had was like a Thai curry soup. Yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)