Thursday 24 December 2009

Day 22 + 23 + 24!!

This will be my final Advent Calendar '09 entry. I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or not. :S. So, as a final 'treat' (is it one? Not sure.) I have taken a few photos of ma' house all glittered up to it's metaphorical eye-balls.


(Check out my little prince ^ isn't Dylan cute!!)
Also, if those random Christmas photos aren't enough to get you all excited, I have some awesome videos for you. As you know, I love Danielle Ate The Sandwich (a YouTube star). And her interweb friend - Wade Johnston had a Christmas Extravaganza last year, and the videos are really good. This is his YouTube page. Where you can find all of the videos. But these two are my favorite (they are all good though.)





For more Advent Calendar fun, come back next year.



1 comment:

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)