Thursday 7 January 2010

#29

In all my excitement about the snow. And my hurty back (I fell over really badly, I can't sit down without making strangely sexual sounding pain noises) I completely forgot that I still haven't finished my cooking homework. Whoops. Shall do that in a moment. The snow has a strange effect on people in the South of England. It's like: "Oh my God, I've never seen this before. It NEVER snows down 'ere." Jeez, It's been worse people. We went to the Co-Op (formerly Somerfield) to get food and stuff. In times of possible snow-disaster, the most important food stuff needed - crisps and chocolate. But we needed milk too, not like 12 pints, there's only two of us, but 2 pints. There was hardly any milk in the Co-Op. This morning, there was none. At all. I mean, if we all get snowed in, what are you gonna do with all that milk. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH TEA BAGS IN THE WORLD to use up the amount of milk everyone's bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)