Sunday 17 January 2010

#33

I went to see Avatar yesterday. I didn't really understand the plot very much, but it was all so purdy that it didn't matter. The 3D glasses did leave a weird dent on my nose though, and by the time it had finished I needed a wee sooooo badly. And I went before we went into the screen! I also bought a book: The Lady and The Unicorn, by Tracy Chevalier from Oxfam, where I buy most of my books. I really want to read The Girl With The Pearl Earring, because I've seen the film and enjoyed it a lot, but I am looking forward to reading the one I have. Also, properly starting school again next week, seeing as I've only been in for 4 days within the past 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)