Friday 12 February 2010

#43

Oh My GABE!!!!!!!! I went to see Cobra Starship with Holly & Ellie & Sarah on Wednesday night. They were fucking awesome! They had two support acts: The Plastiscines and Family Force 5. I liked The Plastiscines, but Family Force 5 were a bit shit, they were fun to rave to though. We got right to the front at one point, but then like half the crowd fell over and we decided to move back a bit. Then, something even more amazing happened: Stefan & Ashley & Dru from The Midnight Beast turned up, and me & Holly were the first people who saw them. This was about 20 minutes before Cobra came on, so they venue was just playing random songs. They started playing the songs that TMB had covered on YouTube, so everyone sang TMB lyrics instead of the real ones. Then, Cobra came on. They opened with The City Is At War, and the rest of the gig is just history, fucking brilliant history!


1 comment:

  1. So you liked it? :)

    I'm praying to God that I go see them, on their upcoming tour.

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)