Friday 19 February 2010

#46

Evening all. Sorry for my absense in the blogging world but I had a lil' trip up to the Midlands to visit my great grand parents. We (my grandma and I) had a really good journey up there, but because life is a sensitive pair of scales, we had an awful trip back down again. We hit a horrible pot-hole, and the tyre got bent and we had to stop just out side of Marlborough. Then, out in the snow, we had to wait for over an hour for the car man to come and change the tyre. Now, thought, all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Things like this often happen when my family go out.....as in the car decides to die or something stupid like that. haha....actually its not really funny at all.
    Sofie ^^
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)