Saturday 27 February 2010

#48

Wow, it's been almost a week. I have been tidying. Seriously, I have, but I just haven't been bothered to take any photos. It's been a busy, but good week: I always find it hard when I have any time off to get back into the school routine (the whole, getting up at 5.50am doesn't help either), and every one is on edge because no one knows if we will get the GCSE's we've chosen or not. Also, a couple of days ago our neighbours told us that they were throwing a bed away if we wanted it (they were getting an upgrade, not throwing it out cos' it's broken), and we did want it. Most definitely. I've been on a mattress on the floor since we chucked the high bed thing away a last January. Anyway, the bed we're getting off them is in between a single and a double, so it is an upgrade. I think we're getting it tomorrow. So, I'll post some photos of my (hopefully) tidy room avec new(ish) bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)