Wednesday 3 March 2010

#50

Everybody seems to be taking breaks from blogging. Maybe it's spring. Probably is, people wanna spend more time outside, or are doing their spring cleaning. Which, of course, is what I was doing. Or late winter cleaning. Doesn't quite have the same sound to it though. Am having a sleepover this weekend with my two best friends Chadd and Georgie. That's a really old photo of Chadd and myself. I can't find one with me and Georgie, but I'll probably take a few on Saturday.


I have blonde, longish hair in this photo (it is like two years old)

And here is a more recent photo of moi. Not a very good one, but more acurate. I took this one a while after I got my nose done, so you can just about see the stud. And I only just realised there aren't really any photos of me on here, and I'm not just a creepy old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)