Monday 30 November 2009

#12

It's a joke! We have no milk in our house! Aaaaahh, I need a cup of tea! We don't have any bread either, but we are going to the shops later. Hopefully on the way there (or back) we can stop of at the garden centre because I am getting fish-wantage again. Ellen has two fish that she says she doesn’t feed, so I was feeding them every five minutes to try and make up for it. They ate pretty much every little piece of food I gave them though. If you eat Marmite straight from the jar it actually tastes like booze. I just tried it (not recommended). I know that I didn't do a weekend to-do list, but I forgot, I kind of have a life. Not very much of one to be honest though. Cannot wait until Christmas. Wooo!


(I actually wrote this yesterday, but have only got 'round to posting it today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)