Monday 30 November 2009

#13

I've just uploaded the photos of our trip to Goa earlier. Only eight months late, but oh well. It's a long story, but basically my camera broke, but we managed to salvage the memory card. I also posted a photo of my little fury friend Dylan. Whom we almost lost to doggy illnesses last month. Am listening to 'Oh, What's Occurring?' and the swany whistle is really giving me a headache. Had today off school, because I caught what my mum had last week, thanks mum. And so have spent almost the whole day in bed reading the Princess Diaries books (they're my 'ill' books, you don't have to think, just read); tidying and decorating my room, or on Sims 2 creating my town Palomi Durr. I got the name from Paloma Faith, but changed it a bit. I have to go to school tomorrow because I have a 'Choir Meeting' after school. I actually have an after school. I am in the choir though, that isn't a lie.


Tomorrow I am definitely posting a Christmas video of some kind, and no-one can stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)