Tuesday 17 November 2009

#4

So, just a quick word in from me today. Have had, really, quite an average day. I will start getting more personal as my blogs go on, but I don't want to over complicate things at 'such a young tender age.' Quoted from one of my teachers today. Thanks. Thanks a whole bunch.

I have something that I want you guy(s) to watch. I did that on purpose because I'm sure no one reads this :3. Anyway, I really really like this song, you may have heard it: Under The Sheets - Ellie Goulding. I just figured out how to post a youtube video, so I can post more than just a picture. Aussi, I went off that Ke$ha tune because a load of chavs at my school started singing it.



PS - Did you spot my French?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)