Monday 16 November 2009

#3

So, all has been busy busy busy in the mad world of mine. Thus explaining my lack of blogging. Currently watching The One Show :3. It just makes me laugh so much, what a silly show!
I got in at 6pm today, which is quite late for me, I usually get home about 4pm. But I do have an excuse, honest. Me and Marc went into town after school; because I needed to get a couple pairs of 3D glasses from Sainsburys. And there isn't a Salisbury's in the wee little village what I lives in. Init. And because I take any chance I can at feeding my Coffee Elf, I had to go to Costa. Which brings me to the most exciting news of today, the Red Cups are out!! Yay. For anyone who doesn't know, Red Cups are the Xmas menus. I had a lush mint hot chocolate and a ham and cheese toastie. I don't recommend the latter. The ham wasn't very nice. But the hot chocolate: simply lovely. Yum, it wasn't very minty really, but, just enough to tingle any ones taste-buds. Off now, Eastenders is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)