Saturday 7 November 2009

Welcome!

Hello I'm daisy fairy, and if you're reading this; thank you. I am going to blog about the gossip at school. Yes, I said school. Year nine actually. Which is supposed to be the most dramatic year, according to all the teachers. So hopefully there will be a lot to blog about. I don't know how permanent this blog will be, but I will let you know if I keep it or not. Some of my posts will be recipes maybe, fashion updates, music favorites and so on. And of course, celebrity gossip!

-

Am currently watching Strictly Come Dancing. Ricky Whittle, sexy as ever. Natalie Cassady wasn't as bad as I thought she'd be. But she still bores me. Now my favorite, Jade. I liked her jive, and her dress was fabulous, I was expecting them to move around the floor a bit more than they did. Overall, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)