Saturday 7 November 2009

#1

So, now I have formally introduced myself, it's time for the informal bit. So far, I gather all of about seven people have read my first blog. Which is okay, I don't expect to get eFamous over night *pout*. I kid! I kid! Really this is like an inter-diary that people may want to read, or not. It will mostly be about my friends and I, Marc and Rennie, and what we get up to. Which, really isn't that interesting. Today, being a Saturday, I would usually be sat in Costa for hours with said friends. We seriously do just sit there and drink coffee (Marc doesn't drink coffee, he has a fruit tea, Rennie has a skinny soya latte, and I have mocha's.) I really do not know how we put up with each other, we have been in almost constant conversation for two years now... One of these days eh? Really we should be sat on swings in a children's park swigging cheap cider and smoking spliffs. The only problem with that is that none of use smoke, Marc doesn't drink (much...), Rennie gets drunk insanely quickly; and I hate cheap apple cider. I hate apple juice you see. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following me!Much appreciated!How did you find me? :D

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)