Friday 1 January 2010

#24

First of all, happy new year! I'm not really into new year very much, but I suppose that it is quite important, as it is the dawn of a new century. I only have one resolution: to finish my projects that I've had over two months to do, but only started yesterday. So, first post of two-thousand and ten. That's how I'm going to say it, not twenty-ten, but two-thousand and ten (it sounds way posher.) Roger and Tarquin don't seem to be particularly hung-over, they did have quite a paaartay last night. The Motherbeast and I (mostly the Motherbeast) cleaned out the bowl yesterday, it was really manky. And it took ages, so we had to put Roger, Tarquin and the Steves into the large cooking pot so we could empty and re-fill the bowl. They weren't best pleased. It did look like we were going to make goldfish and golden snail stew. We didn't.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know you read my blog,thanks for the comment! I do get a fair amount of comments from people who don't follow....so I suppose I do have some "lurkers", it would be nice if they would follow publicly but to be honest I'm just happy there reading/commenting :D
    Sofie xx
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the info about tickets,I'll check it out 'cos around £15 isnt expensive!! I'm quite small,I think about 152cm or something....I'm small in comparison with the people at my school.I'm 15,but I sometimes fit age 10,11 and 12 clothing!! I'm a size 6(sometimes 8) in womens....so very small! Well as usual thanks for commenting! Also who are cobra starship?type of music?
    Sofie xx
    Onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for the comment about my hair colour,I do love it myself!! :D
    Sofie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)