Saturday 2 January 2010

#25

I'm supposed to be doing my cooking homework, and I will. But I am SO bored. I am not letting myself on Sims 2 until I have at least finished E. Coli, Campylobacter and Listeria. Wikipeadia-ing things is becoming my one true release, as all the DJs on Radio 1 are weird today. Jo Whiley would be better than these shit boxes. And I hate Jo Whiley. Scott Mills isn't even on until Monday. I've already watched all Misfits series one, contemplating doing another run through of Skins (series one onwards, if your interested), probably will watch them tomorrow. Argh. At least I don't have that awful paper-round tomorrow morning. LIE IN! Woop!

Holy shit! Scrubs is on Channel 4! Goodbye Huw Stephens, prick.

2 comments:

  1. Yep I'm seriously tiny!! Lucky you for being tall! I need to grow! I'll check out cobra starship,might like them.As always,keep commenting and blogging!! ^^
    Sofie
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out "hot mess" by cobra starship on youtube,sounded kind of cool...probably the type of music that I warm too after hearing a couple of songs. Any songs you reccomend?
    Sofie :D

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)