Sunday 31 January 2010

#38

I'm in the middle of a Buffython right now. Watching season four on video. Yes, I said VIDEO. At the moment 'The I In Team' is on. I have had a very excersise filled weekend, which is odd. For me anyway. I ought to do some more tidying, but I really cannot be botherd. I do have to do the washing up though; grr. I also don't think that I have any homework to do, which is a very, very good thing. And if Sofie is reading off of One Too Many Wishes (hello if you are, and everyone read her blog) I am doing the Eight Questions tagged thingy, but it is taking me a while.

2 comments:

  1. hehe,I just read that! ^^ It took me forever to do the tag thing too,bit of a pain really...but still fun!
    Sofie
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me, i am very flattered!
    *^-^*

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)