Saturday 6 February 2010

#39

So, I got tagged by Sofie Marie down at One Too Many Wishes. And I actually spent about five minutes going 'Tag-ged?' 'Tagged? For shizz?' then I realised that I had to do the questions aswell!
Eight T.V shows I watch:
1 Ugly Betty,
2 Skins,
3 Misfits,
4 Buffy The Vampire Slayer,
5 The Secret Diary of a Call Girl,
6 The Mighty Boosh,
7 Glee,
8 QI.

Eight places I like to eat:
1 Wagamamas,
2 Nandos,
3 Costa,
4 At home :3,
5 Dominos,
6 My local Indian,
7 The Sushi Bar,
8 Wonkies.

Eight things I look forward to:
1 Drama lessons,
2 Skins series four,
3 Walking my dog,
4 The weekend,
5 Feeding my fish,
6 Playing Sims 2,
7 Going into Costa almost every Saturday,
8 Getting into bed at night.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1 Struggled out of bed at 5.55am,
2 Had double science,
3 Walked Dylan,
4 Found a spot on my chin,
5 Did French homework,
6 Watched some old Skins,
7 Ate chilie,
8 Watched Celebrity Big Brother.

Eight things I love about winter:
1 Hot chocolate,
2 Wearing my dressing-gown all day,
3 Staying inside,
4 The snow,
5 Christmas, duh,
6 Songs with sleigh-bells in them,
7 It being dark when I wake up,
8 The coffee shop Christmas coffees.

Eight things on my wishlist:
1 Some new headphones,
2 A blanket to wear right now,
3 A mocha flake,
4 To get loads of Cobra Starship merch,
5 Lots of UniQlo clothes,
6 A bed frame,
7 To kill Jamie Oliver, he's so annoying,
8 To meet Queen Victoria.

Eight things I am passionate about:
1 Queen Victoria,
2 Vampire Weekend,
3 Art,
4 Marc Johns,
5 History,
6 Steven King's novels,
7 Sugar Rush - an awesome book,
8 Blogging.

Eight words or phrases I use to often:
1 For shizznut,
2 Oh My Gaga,
3 Sozums,
4 Really?!?,
5 Tell me more,
6 Wha'deva,
7 Question (as in Destiny's Child style)
8 Su'p.

Eight things I learnt from the past:
1 Never to argue back when you're in the wrong,
2 Sometimes lying is better than telling the truth,
3 Never eat honey straight from the jar,
4 Short people can be nice. Sometimes,
5 I look good in sunglasses,
6 People don't like being called 'saucy wench',
7 Friends are the most important thing, as long as their nice,
8 I want Celia back.
Eight places I would love to go, visit or see:
1 Amsterdam (lucky that I am then),
2 New York,
3 Paris again,
4 Berlin,
5 Sweden,
6 Canada,
7 The Northern Lights,
8 Northern Ireland.

Eight things I currently want or need:
1 New makeup,
2 A flowery pair of Doc Martens,
3 To see The Princess and the Frog,
4 A Costa mocha flake,
5 To finish tidying my bedroom,
6 For little pixies to clean my fish bowl,
7 A bed frame,
8 A time machine.

Now I have to 'tag' eight people:
1 Ellevictoire,
2 Fiddler On the Roof,
3 Thoughts From Another Kook,
4 Samanthaw,
5 Ineveitably Modful,
6 Chloe in Reality,
7 Miss Fascinator,
8 Little Cheif Honeybee.

My God that took me a week to do!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jane Doe! That's very sweet of you and I will answer the questions/link you back in a post, thanks again.
    Ahhh, I'm so stuck on what to choose for my GCSE's and they have to be done by Thursday! Have you got any ideas?

    Chloe x
    http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)