Sunday 7 February 2010

#40

Thank you to all the people who have done/are in the process of doing the tagging thingy. The blogging world is a lot friendlier than the rest of the interweb world. So, here's the main point of this post: GCSE's. And what I'm gonna choose. I have already chosen in my head, I just haven't put them down on the form yet. Ahhhhh, scary! It seems like just two minutes ago I was a tiny little year six (anyone whose not British I was about 11) getting ready to fuck off up to secondary school. And unlike most primary leavers, I couldn't wait to get out! Gawd, it was ages ago now! I think that I wanna do BTEC first diploma in performance, BTEC extended certificate in music, Religious studies: philosophy and ethics, and art + design. It was a tough choice between history modern world and BTEC extended certificate in music (that's a mouthful), but I think I'm going with the BTEC instead of history. What do you think, my few little followers, what did/are you taking.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa your options seem far broader than ours....seems like you've got a better choice of things. Plus thanks for doing the tag,I was abit confused at first-whether I had to fill it in too,but I soon got the gist!
    Sofie
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, thank you for your comment :) And yes, but it took me forver to think! :o

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, completely forgot about the tagging, it's just been sitting in my drafts, will hopefully churn that one out in the coming few days. Thanks again!
    And wow, that's a nice variety. I opted for Latin, Art, History modern world and French as well as Geography and Food Tech as my back-up options.

    Chloe X
    http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)