Sunday 8 November 2009

#2

Good Morning bloggers! It is 10.25am, and I have already had a cup of tea, and one of coffee. Lovely. Seriously I love the hot stuff (hehe). I truly believe that my mouth is made of steal, or some other metal with a really high melting temperature. I actually love Sundays, they are my day off. I have a paper-round. Yawn, I know; but the money isn't to bad. And money = mocha's. So I'm not complaining. I told myself that mum and I would go to the Remembrance Service. But neither of us set an alarm, so I guess we'll go next year. Don't give me the evil eye! I brought a poppy!



Later today I think that I am going to watch Russell Howard's Good News. Our Sky dish broke about three years ago, we still haven't got it fixed. So we're stuck with BBC 1, Old people TV (BBC2), The Sun on Tele (ITV1), and NME for the 'box (Channel 4). So we usually stick with the radio, radio 1 to be exact. But I love love love Russell Howard, so I watch his Good News, on the iPlayer.



My current song obsession: Ke$ha - TiK ToK.

3 comments:

  1. Also I love vampier weekend,total ledgends! sofie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUSSEL HOWARD IS MY HUBBY!! haha,he really is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually dont like Sundays because tomorrow comes work!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, you've found my burp interesting. Go on, say something, you know you want to. :)